Stuck in "peel" can't remove resin tank

Hello everyone! I was recently gifted a form !+ from my brother-in-law (awesome gift eh!). After two failed test prints, i did a bit of disassembly in order to get an idea of how the machine works and do some cleaning while i was in there. At the time i noticed some resin spilled near the stepper motor. It seemed to be working functionally so i thought nothing of it. Then, half way through my 3rd test print, the resin tank got stuck in in the “peel” position. I imagine its the motor. Has anyone replaced one before, or know where i can find a replacement. And 2, does anyone have any ideas on how i can raise the resin tank so it can be removed>>>so then i can take the machine’s panel’s off to replace said motor? I’ve tried rebooting the printer to no avail in addition to disconnecting/connecting the power cable to try and reset it to a proper level.

Hello @jshotell!

Thanks so much for taking the time to post! Sorry to hear you’re having some issues with your Form 1+ Peel Motor.

If you wouldn’t mind submitting a support request at the link below we’d be more than happy to help you get that motor replaced.

We even have instructions for how to swap it out when the tank is stuck in the tilted down position, so it shouldn’t be too tricky a process!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.