High Failure Rate in High Temp Resin on Form1+ printer

I have a Form1+ printer (Purchased recently - Apr 2017). I have been trying to get successful prints using high temp resin but every print I have tried so far was a failure. In most of the cases the part is incomplete with some cured material strongly fused to PDMS layer. In each print there is damage to the PDMS layer resulting in frequent replacement of resin tanks.

Even with a new resin tank, perfectly clean mirrors, etc, the high temp resin has a very high failure rate on large prints. The same model with exact same orientation and supports, works just fine in other resins - Black, clear, etc. It looks to me like the laser power is a tad bit too much causing over curing of the part and fusing it to PDMS layer resulting in pulling and damage during peel off process.

Has anybody had similar issues? Any suggestions to overcome this?

Our support team is going to be best suited to help out with this and a member of our team will be in touch over email to help troubleshoot.

High Temp Resin should print similarly compared to our Standard Resins though does cloud tanks a bit more quickly. You shouldn’t see significantly higher failure rates as compared to other materials so our support team will help to identify why that’s happening and hopefully cut down on unsuccessful prints for you!

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.