Grey V4. Please take this product off the shelf

I’ve been working with the Form 2 for a few years now. I’ve had great prints, passable prints, and failures. And so far, I can look at the failures and identify why they failed and how I can improve going forward. However, I pop in Grey V4 and a new tank and I’m excited to see what their new formulation can do only to be left disappointed time and time again.
My first thought is the optics need cleaning. I do that, same problem with a different test print. Ok, I do a sanity check and pop in another resin and it’s matching tank and print a flawless model…
Back to grey v4, another model, same issue. Please fix the grey v4 print profile or take it off the shelf.

The same for my form 2 !

Hey @Cory_Davis,

Thanks so much for taking the time to voice your frustrations. That doesn’t sound like a good experience at all with Grey V4.

We haven’t heard widespread complaints with the issue you’re outlining here. That’s not to say your concerns aren’t valid. Anything that prevents you from printing the way you want should surely be addressed as efficiently as possible.

In general, I would highly recommend reaching out to our support team so they can investigate what might be going on a little more closely, but if you’d like, I’d be more than happy to take a look at any pictures of your unsatisfactory print results here to maybe offer some recommendations about what to do next.

Again, I’m so sorry for the difficult time you’ve had with your recent prints. Hopefully, we get to the bottom of it so you can get back to printing ASAP.