Fails all the time White V4

Hello All

Since some longer time I have a huge problem with materials white and black V4.
There is always some missing part of the printout. In addition, the space between the supports is covered with material. Please see the attached picture.

I tried with different densities of supports, different positions of the printed element, always fail.
In addition, this problem only occurs with the white and black V4 material. When printing something transparent, it is usually ok.
Maybe you have any suggestions? Maybe this material is some shit?

Regards and have a nice day;)
Pawel

Hi @Pawel_B,

I am very sorry to see that this post slipped through the cracks! I would advise reaching out to Support so that they can dive deeper to help resolve these issues.

I have been having similar issues with the white V4 too, we had 3 litres, the first was great, 2 and 3 have had issues with. Its in date been shaken etc but still struggled with it.

Hi @PeeJay,

I’m sorry to hear that you encountered some problems using White Resin as well. There are various possible underlying causes, which might or might not be related to the particular resin type. I would advise getting in touch with our Support Team for them to narrow down the issue.

I have raised a ticket for this and sent photos through but not had a response or case number sent though

Hi @PeeJay,

Sorry to hear that - Support generally tries to respond to tickets within 1-2 business days. There may have been some sort of mix-up in communication, so I would try resubmitting your ticket.