Base and Support but no part

I have looked at the troubleshooting tips and nothing seems to help. The base and supports print but the part never does. This is happening with both flexible as well as clear. Adjusted density, adjusted points, cleaned the mirror, new tank, I just don’t know what else to try.

Can you upload a sample .form file?

sample.form (412.3 KB)
Here is one of the parts. I have printed these before and no issues.

You should place more dense supports in the marked area.

Same result. Attempted to print two parts, base and supports printed on one of them. No part materialized.

Do you use the correct minimum support point sizes for each resin?
Flex should be around 2.2 mm and Clear should be around 0.6 mm.

Is there any chance the FORM file could have become corrupt? Have you tried importing the STL into a new file and setting it up all over again?

Clear point size used was .6mm and tried up to 1.5mm. Giving the flex a try. The file are new each time.

Contact support, you should be able to print with even fewer supports than you originally had(I’m guessing you used automatic support generation)

While it’s possible that modifications to the .form file will help with printing, it’s strange that you’re not seeing any components of the part and our support team will be best suited to help out. I’ve reached out to our team and one of our members will be in touch with you over email to help with troubleshooting.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.