Server Issues

Is Formlabs having server issues affecting dashboard/remote printing? My UI in Preform and browser, on my PC and my phone, are all hanging - preventing me from sending jobs.

Hi @longestne,

I don’t know of any recent server issues we may have had that could have caused this. If the issue is still persisting, I would recommend contacting our Support Team for them to take a closer look.

I am having the same issues, and support is unable to help. This is extremely frustrating - we just replaced our machine under warranty because it died overnight (mid-print no less), and now the dashboard doesn’t work.

Hi @alexhawker,

I’m sorry to hear that you have encountered a similar issue as well. If you haven’t done so already, it may be worth sharing your PreForm diagnostic logs with Support. That way, they may be able to narrow down at least the component of this issue related to PreForm freezing.

Hi Jesse - we got it figured out. Seems like a new bug - I was unable to see the printer in the dash properly until I enabled remote printing. I disabled it after, and it seems to be working still.

I’m glad to hear you were able to get this resolved! That’s certainly strange behavior - Support will document the issue to get more eyes on this, especially if it is affecting many users.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.