Printer will not fill tray with 2 new tanks

Printer stopped extruding resin with a new bottle 1/4 of the way through a print, it had a new bottle of gray 4, switched bottles, same thing, it has been booted 4 times and tried 2 different prints. It will not fill the tank or start the print now, I uploaded diagnostic info 1 hour ago with no response.

I had a liter of resin and the little membrane wasn’t cut, so it never dispensed any resin.
I had to use an exacto knife to cut the little slit fully.
May not be your problem, but check that.

Thanks for the reply but we got them going again for no reason.

Now

Need a little help again.

We have a printer that starts printing just fine and 3/4 of the way through the print it give a error that the cartridge that was inserted was no good. We removed and checked the cartridge and it is fine. Tried inserting it 3 more times and get the same error.

We put in a new cartridge and it finished the print.

We started a new print and again 3/4 of the way through the print it failed with bad cartridge.

We tried to insert the old cartridge and it says unbeknown consumable. We canceled the print and started a new one and it comes up with unknown cartridge.

Now we have 2 expensive cartridges that were working fine but we cant use them because of the errors. We can’t keep inserting new cartridges that only get 1/2 at best used.

What can we do to fix this?

Rick

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.