Print 10 models only 2 comes up but failure

Here is the prefrom screenshot and photo of result .

Is this your first print ? Have you had successful prints before ? Did you change anything (tank, resin, build platform, firmware, Preform version,…) ?

Did you find a plate of cured resin in the tank or is it just bits of various sizes ?

Without more information I would suggest to try lowering th build platform (using the Z offset feature on the printer’s settings menu). Lowering to -0.5mm or more in 0.2-0.3 increments and once the print is successful, try raising in 0.1mm increments until the parts become reasonably easy to remove from the BP.

Is this your first print ?
This is my 6th timed prints.

Have you had successful prints before ?
Yes. The first 3 times prints are success .

Did you change anything (tank, resin, build platform, firmware, Preform version,…) ?
After 4 and 5th prints fail (some models wont stick on build platform )
I decide remove the old resin and adjust Z Fine Tuning to -0.2.
Preform version 2.17.1

Did you find a plate of cured resin in the tank or is it just bits of various sizes ?
Yes. I remove that and clean up the tank.

Without more information I would suggest to try lowering th build platform (using the Z offset feature on the printer’s settings menu). Lowering to -0.5mm or more in 0.2-0.3 increments and once the print is successful, try raising in 0.1mm increments until the parts become reasonably easy to remove from the BP.

Thanks for the reply. ill try to adjust few more time.

THen I’d definitelz try lowering the BP even more. If that doesn’t help, open a ticker with Formlabs :wink:

What a mess . z fine tuning to -0.5mm .:persevere:

According to my understanding. Not Z-axis adjustment. It is caused by resin or laser head aging.
You can try using transparent resin.
My gray also failed to print
I can only print with transparent materials at present.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.