New Printer Touchscreen will not function

Exact same thing, still happening here.
Let’s hope that the Form 3 will be more reliable.

Of course, I’d like it to be bigger and faster, and that it makes coffee too, but I’d mostly like it to be more reliable.

1 Like

Do you have a ticket open with our support team? There’s a few troubleshooting steps we can run through and you can open a ticket here.

@Olivier_Suire Were eggs and pancakes not enough? (Disappointed to hear that the touch screen is still running into issue. Were you able to get in touch with our team?)

I had this too, Support was very good and swapping out the screen is easy to do.

Hi Frew, somehow, I had missed these important features :slight_smile:
So then, what are the steps to follow to get rid of the screen locking syndrome ?

Our support team will have the most up-to-date documentation. We try to be careful about publicly publishing some of the more involved support steps as we sometimes make improvements or changes to repair techniques, and some of the steps are best gone through with a member of our team.

I reached out to our support team, and one of our members will be in touch with you over email with troubleshooting steps.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.