I bought a used Form1 that worked great for a few prints, but started showing an interlock error for no reason as soon as a print job is sent. The hall sensor for the lid and the z axis micro switch both work properly. I have seen the other thread where it was mentioned that a reinstall of preform fixed the problem for some people, but it doesn’t in my case. I have even tried it with a second computer (one windows, the other a mac). The only workaround I’ve been able to find is reverting to preforms 1.7.x, which really isn’t any kind of solution. All of the 1.8.x versions fail.
I noticed that nobody from form labs bothered to comment on the other thread that mentioned this issue, so perhaps they’ll jump in this time to let us know what is going on and when this major defect will be resolved. I know that I won’t be ordering any more supplies from them until I find a solution. If I run out of resin and SLA print jobs need to be done, I guess I’ll have to look at buying another SLA machine and writing off the Form1 as an expensive failed experiment. That would really be a shame because the prints I have made so far turned out great.