Good respirator to use with these resins?

Hello - I get headaches quickly from using these resins so I am looking to buy a respirator that covers all the basis.

I read up the data sheets and it makes suggestions but I would love some brand/model examples since there are so many when you go to shop and I rather not make any mistakes and not block everything that is possilbe

from the data sheet:

Respiratory Protection:
Respirators are generally not needed under normal conditions of use. If this material is
handled at elevated temperature, under mist forming conditions or in case of accidental release of
large quantities of product use a full face respirator with multi purpose combination (US) or type ABEK (EN 14387)
respirator cartridges as a backup to engineering controls. Use respirators and components tested and approved under
appropriate government standards such as NIOSH (US) or CEN (EU)"

Since I am a noob on these things, specific models/brands as examples would be great to suggest for us users

thanks - Bill

I use a 3M half-face respirator with the standard organic vapor cartridge. It shouldn’t cost more than $30 or so for the mask and cartridge. It seems to do the trick.

2 Likes