Form3 onboarding: "not connected to Internet"?

I power cycled the machine and the problem went away.
Might help someone.

I’m new here but same problem that everyone above has been having since 2019 and apparently still not fixed. OMG, what have I gotten myself into!

Connected instantly to Wifi. Preform says it can see it but another copy of Preform is running. It is not. Have rebooted, power cycled, etc. Same problem. How can you connect to wifi and not to the internet? How can Preform see the device yet not be smart enough to connect to it?

Highly disappointed with the help line experience as well. 24 hour response time? Like it was 1970? So now I just sit here and twiddling my thumbs waiting for help for 24 hours for help on a problem that has existed for 3 years unfixed?

First day and this company is looking pretty sketchy from the new customer view. I’m about an hour from boxing it all up and sending it back.

Not happy. Back to my old printer… that works.

Kevin McKinney
PARALLEL DESIGN
Product Design - Eyewear - Electronic Devices - Plastic Enclosures - Injection Molds - Moldability DFM

If you don’t need the material selection, that is what I would recommend - if you can get your money back, do so. Not worth the hassle, other printers work as good or better for most applications and have WAY lower costs for about everything. And don’t get me started about the Form 3L disaster where they apparently can’t even produce working tanks, and that after multiple delays for shipping the printer itself…

This worked for me, thank you! I had to enable Remote Printing and then it would finally give me a code to register on my Dashboard. Before that, I would get an Unable to connect to the Internet error. Thanks!

Worked for me ! :grinning:

I have the same issue, will not connect to the internet. I have a hardline connected and it said in set-up the WiFI was connected. Seem like lots of the same issues, all the way back to 2019. How is this not fixed? I will try some of the fixes noted above and reply if they work.

Hi @Minntronix!
Let us know if the fixes work (if they do, the feedback will be valuable as we can use this to help improve troubleshooting these issues via our support site) - if you are still having trouble, please feel free to create a support case with us so we can look into further troubleshooting.

Turned off WIFI and then was able to complete setup.

Hi @Minntronix,
This feedback is appreciated - we have seen that having both WiFi and hardline connections on at the same time can affect connectivity consistency - we will go ahead and note this feedback to help improve our troubleshooting procedures.