Issue Connectiing after firmware updates

We just recently had a firmware update and now only one user out of 4 can connect to it(it shows disconnected in the software interface) . When I log on as a local admin it connects with no issue but when I log in as a standard user in these pc’s it wont connect. I read that it could be an issue with the Bonjour service but why would it work on certain profiles and not others on the same machine.

I think there was a problem with the latest firmware update. If I power off my Form2 and power it back on, the Wifi is turned off. i have to turn it back on then add printer in Preform.

Hey guys,

Thanks so much for taking the time to post! I’m sorry to hear this latest firmware has caused some connectivity issues.

This is an problem we’re aware of following this latest firmware release. A hot-fix is being finalized by our software team as we speak and it should be released within a week or two at the very latest.

Sorry again for the inconvenience, but keep an eye out for additional firmware update releases in the near future so we can get this issue sorted out for everybody!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.