Form 2 stops before end of print

This morning, I thought I was going to reap my finished print and noticed there was still over an hour of print to go although it was supposed to complete during the night.
In fact, it was just frozen : screen display and hardware were at a standstill with no way to interact with the system except just pulling the plug.

Now, after reboot, the touch screen is un-responsive.
Time to send back the printer under warranty ?

This post states the same problem, but apparently no answer was given by Formlabs and the issue was never resolved…

EDIT : After a second reboot, the interface has become responsive again.
I sent the diagnostic file. Let’s see what FL says.

They usually don’t respond to diagnostic files.

Try a factory reset(turn off the F2, turn it on, wait until you see the formlabs logo and then press the button till it tells you “factory reset”)

A while back, there was a firmware bug that would cause some prints to become unresponsive and it was a bit disappointing to have to scrap and restart them. Which version of the Firmware are you running? Recent firmware updates did correct this issue though if you’re running the latest update, there may be other causes and I’ll make sure to get you in touch with a member of our support team so that we can help to troubleshoot.

Hi Frew, I have the July 19th firmware.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.