Form 1+ Severely elongated parts

Noob here. I recently bought a previously owned Form 1+. There was lots of jumping through hoops, such as disassembling and cleaning mirrors, replacing ball plungers, adjusting the build plate height setting and leveling. Normal stuff from the likes of the forum.

My first successful print of five 1cm cubes wasn’t quite 1cm x 1cm x 1cm, it was more like 1cm x 2.3cm x (the z isn’t as important at this point). Is this just a standard X/Y scaling adjustment? Or is there something else going on? 77% adjustment sounds like an awful lot!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

That is definitely out by a lot. Does Preform let you adjust X/Y by that much? This may be a dumb question but when you view it in Preform, does the cube fit exactly into one of the 1cm x 1cm grid squares? I want to rule out any unintentional scaling there (although granted you’d see pretty quickly if the part was twice as long in one direction).

Preform only allows 4% adjustment. Perhaps in the open version there may be more flexibility. And yes the 1cm3 fits in the grid squares.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.