Cover is open - Please close cover

I’ve had my form3 for a few months. It set up and registered fine, and has sat on a shelf for a few months. I’ve turned the printer on to get it set up for some prints and… “Cover is open - Please close cover”

This printer has 0 prints on it. Any ideas? The cover looks aligned and the door shuts properly. There’s some metal bits on the back corners of the covers that I gather are magnets. They look fine as well.

Also: Just checked my dashboard. Printer appears as offline.

Update: Got off chat with support and they walked me through reattaching the interlock sensor cable harness.

Good news. I just pushed the wire harness in and it seemed to do the trick. Bad news, Needed a mirror to find it, andI had to dismantle one of my wife’s makeup compacts for a mirror and have to go buy her some new stuff during a pandemic. So if y’all don’t have a small mirror, go buy one.

Back online and ready to print.

I am having the same issue. It just came out of the box and was setup. Where do I find the interlock sensor

I’m having this issue as well, but ive had the printer for several months. Any thoughts on what to do? Currently waiting on support feedback.

Hi @MarioAlanis1021

I’m sorry to hear you’ve run into this issue!

I’m glad to hear you’re in contact with our Support Team, they should be able to get that resolved for you!