Cant upload a new print

When I click on print I get this message;

“network request failed. Check your computer’s internet connection and try again.”

I’ve not had this problem before, anybody know how to solve this problem?

_EDIT- PROBLEM SOLVED, I.T. DEPT DONE AN UPDATE OVER THE WEEKEND AND FORGOT TO CONNECT ME TO THE COMPANY SYSTEM _

I am having the same problem, first time setup. It is clearly connected to the internet. Does the same even if I connect to my computer with cable. Any advice please?

Same problem
preform software says that preform and form2 firmware are not compatible . And it tries to update the software.
After that it says that there is a connection issue . In fact i’m connected to internet

The printer isn’t connected to the Internet I hope. It should be connected to your Local Area Network. If PreForm doesn’t see the printer, the printer probably isn’t connected to your LAN.

If you’re connecting the printer to the network and it doesn’t work, and you use the same cable to connect to your computer, that’s not going to work any better.

Have you tried WiFi?
Have you tried USB?
What does the printer say its network configuration is?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.