Both 1+ and 2 problem for me and my friend

hi
1+
I’m having trouble. I bought a new resin tray, have the resin. I made a model of a wrench i want to print. So far I’ve had 1 successful print and like 8 or 9 failed prints. Both the model not sticking to the base, some print half of the wrench some just a tiny bit. One adhered to the tank and i pulled it off. I don’t know whats going on. Any tips? the lense is clean.
I’m experiencing some problems with form2, the last one is this continuous error 41.
Actually form2 is not able to print anymore, every print ends with error 41 after a few layers (30-40, it depends by the layer thickness).
Is there anyon who experienced and solved this issue?
I’d like to avoid to send the printer to the technical assistance, because I have form1+ too in their labs. Two printers and I have 0 printers to print. Very cool.

For the Form 1+ issue, it’s possible you just need to adjust the orientation or supports, but otherwise it’s likely an issue with the mirrors getting dirty, if you haven’t cleaned the mirrors in 6 months then you probably need to.

For the Form2 issue, contact customer support since that’s definitely a bug.

Our support team is going to be best suited to help out with each of these. In many cases, we can give steps for repairing issues on your own rather than requiring that the printer be sent in for repairs. There can be a few different causes for the issues you’re noticing with the Form 1+ and our team will help to give steps to identify the root cause. Error 41 on the Form 2 can be a bit trickier and we’ll be able to help out with next steps.

I’ve gotten in touch with our team and one of our members will be in touch with you over email to help troubleshoot.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.