Error 41 and various problems with new Form 2

Hello everyone!

Our new Form 2 arrived yesterday. First we updated the firmware and then started printing our first model. After one hour or so I found the print job aborted with the error message “Error Code 41” showing on the screen.
We then unplugged the printer and plugged it back in and started the print again. The next day we found the job aborted again after approximately 30-50 layers with the same error message.
It was suggested in some other threads here in the forum to reset the printer to factory settings which we then did. The next print then went fine for the first 400 to 600 layers but after checking the print 3 hours in we found the building platform in the air again with a half finished job but with the laser still trying to “print”. The resin tank+wiper as well as the building platformed moved as if normally printing - only that the building platform was approximately 15 cm above the resin.
Is anyone familiar with problems like these or are there known solutions for our problems?
I already do have a support ticket open but haven’t heard an answer from the german team yet

Hey there @t3ex!

Thanks for taking the time to post! I’m really sorry to hear your experience with your new Form 2 has been less than ideal. That’s certainly not the first impression we want any of our users to get.

You’ve already done exactly the right thing by contacting our support team, and I’m sure you’ll hear back relatively early Monday from them.

There are absolutely solutions to the problems you’re having, but they will require a little more investigation, so waiting for support to reply is the best course of action right now.

That being said, I know how frustrating it can be to not be able to take full advantage of your brand new printer, so I’m really sorry for that trouble and thank you for your patience.

If there’s anything else I can help you with please don’t hesitate to ask in the meantime. :slight_smile:

Thank you for the prompt reply @DKirch!
It is a bit unfortunate but I’m sure it will be solved one way or another in the near future. When worse comes to worse then there’s still the warranty from the supplier where we bought the printer from.
For now we will take your advice and wait to hear from the support team, thanks again!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.