2.19 Preform unusually soft internals on prints

This latest version of Preform seems to have an unusually under exposed internals on the prints. I know you guys typically expose the fill of a print less than the outline of the print (shell) as to maximize the life of the pdms but this last version seems way too low. If I broke the print apart the insides are still liquid and not even in a gel state. There was another post where one of the users that had the durable print actually sag because of this.

What was the earliest version of PreForm that supported the gray 3 or 4 so I can go back to where the prints were stable.?

Thanks

Are you comparing PreForm versions 2.18.0 and 2.19.0? If so, the fill exposure of grey V4 didn’t change at all between those versions. I could check other combinations, but that’s not the sort of thing that changes very often.

Using 2,19.
I recently changed resins and used to use the clear v2 which didn’t pose any issues in post curing but since I use these parts for making molds the colored resins are difficult to cure fully and may collapse under pressure.
The other issue is dimensional stability on thick walled models can be lost since they are just shells with nearly raw resin inside.
Is there a profile for OpenFL out there?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.