What is up with the warnings about resin levels

Can I just vent for a second? What really grinds my gears about the UI of the form2 is how many times you need to tell it to just print the damn model regardless of the “resin being low” or completely out. YES I KNOW THANKS JUST PRINT IT!

It would be fine if I just had to tap a few times to be ‘extra sure’ but holy crap the intervals between it telling you are so long that I literally forget that I still need to prompt it to work and so I come back thinking it is done only to see a stupid warning message on screen. I am making absolutely tiny objects so I don’t need to stress so much about the fluid level. How on earth was this greenlit as a good idea I do not understand, it doesn’t make the experience feel professional or easy to use. It both treats me like an idiot and makes it difficult to use.

End of rant.

Hi @WillDonn,

Thank you for getting in touch. I’m sorry to hear about the frustrating experience you’ve had with the Form 2. Aside from dismissing the warnings as you have been, a potential workaround would be to use Open Mode. This disables certain print features including resin level sensing.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.