Unresponsiveness of Formlabs sales team

I feel sorry that I have to write this post. I purchased a Form 4 two months ago. It was supposed to be shipped on July 1st. This didn’t happen. The order is “on hold” for no obvious reason.
What is worse, I haven’t been able to contact Formlabs by any means. I have filled a contact form twice over the past 2 weeks, and I was twice notified by a bot that my form was received and I would be contacted. However, I was never contacted.
Formlabs does not provide any direct email addresses, and also no phone numbers. My credit card was charged on June 7th, 2024, for an amount exceeding $8,000, Ever since, it’s been radio silence.
I would have vastly preferred to resolve the matter directly and amicably with Formlabs. The reason why I am making this public is that I am being utterly ignored. This is not acceptable business behavior. I shall be prepared to delete this post as soon as Formlabs makes contact with me and provides remedy to this untenable situation.

I sent you a message that hopefully is helpful.

1 Like

Did you try support@formlabs.com?

Or calling them?

Hope you get it sorted out.

1 Like

Hi aagaag,

Nick Graham, Chief Revenue Officer of Formlabs, here. I’m so sorry for the terrible experience. We have put a ton of processes in place over the past 6 months to make sure we are fast and responsive so this is really disappointing.

Can you please email me at nick.graham@formlabs.com with your order details? We’ll get it straightened out asap.

Thank you,
Nick

2 Likes

I am happy to report that Formlabs has been very responsive now, have offered apologies by phone, and have already shipped the instrument and the related consumables (should all arrived tomorrow according to FedEx).

2 Likes