Tray stuck in printer

It seems like all prints are stick in the bottom of the resin tank instead of the build platform,
what can possibly cause it ?

Can any body give me some inputs?

Freddie Kwok

In Help–>Fine Tuning, set the Z-Offset lower. Try 0.2mm to start, print a small object and see if it sticks to the build platform. If it still does not stick, continue to adjust lower in 0.1mm increments and testing a print until it does.

Christopher,

I am trying another bottle of resin to see if it is still functional.
Thank you so much for your input, appreciate it big time.

Freddie Kwok

Adjusting down to 0.7mm, the print still sticks to the bottom of the resin tank.

well, let me try a lower position and hope it will work.

The resin does solidify , I assume it is still functional then?

Thanks.
Freddie K.

It’s entirely possible the impact of removing the stuck tray has knocked the tray holder out of tolerance. You may need to have it factory calibrated/repaired.

Brand new out of the box refurbished Form 1+ and the tray is stuck. Come on.

Now on my 4th machine, 3rd refurbished one. Give it another 18 months and I’ll get my original one back!

I’m using Grey V.2, and that is slightly transparent (as is the white) - at a thickness of approx. 2mm, if you hold the part up to the light, you can easily see the support structure through it.

I have a similar issue; tray stopped tilting mid-print and the peel motor started making a horrible noise. I was able to get the tray out however looking inside when I detach the shaft from the clevis the whole shaft rotates on the spot but won’t move up or down inside the peel motor and when attached back firmly to the clevis just makes the motor grind away without tilting the tray up or down.

Video of the issue occurring: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvNZ42aQdM4

If your tray is stuck in the printer first check the wiper is not obstructing it from fully coming out. If it is abort the print job and let the wiper reset back to the middle of the tray in the gap.