Suddenly AWFULL quality

I am having a problem that is causing me to lose a lot of money and work.
Suddenly and without any changes to the printer, I am having terrible quality in certain places on the surface of the printed part. The surface, as you can see in the photos, seems to have a lot of overcured resin and the supports in certain places are joined together and with the piece, acting as if they were a “Rock”. Also, some holes that should not close because they are big, are closing.

Some photos:

I discard that it is the resin, because I tried both with Gray resin and with White V4 resin. I also leaked the resin and it keeps happening
I discard cleaning because i cleaned main mirror, optical glass, galvos and also the laser beam

THe tank looks like this:

Hey @Joaquinpicci!

I’m so sorry that you ran into this issue! I know how frustrating that can be. I’ve confirmed with our team that this is indeed an issue with the optics on your printer. As such, I’d recommend following these instructions very carefully to re-clean the optical window on your machine.

If you’re still not having success, the issue may be with your resin tank. In that case, the best thing to do to get help as efficiently as possible is to get in touch with our support team. They’ll be more than happy to investigate your situation more closely so we can figure out what might be going on!