Realizing that an empty 3L tank takes a while to fill, I’m currently seeing an extremely slow fill on this particular 3L.
These are the events that occurred:
- Print sent to printer Friday afternoon (this is a 34hr print)
- Saturday morning noticed print was paused in dashboard.
- Went to the lab to inspect, no resin had been dispensed into the tank.
- Re-seated the catrdiges and observed a very, very slow trickle of resin into the tank.
- Monday morning, printer again errored out due to no resin
- Pulled cartridges, removed the nipples and made sure there were no clogs in the cartridge
- Replaced cartridges and resumed
- Resin begain flowing as expected for about 5 minutes then stopped. I assumed that might be normal
- Came back several hours later. No resin flowing and the tank was not filled.
This seems to be going way too slow. I shook the cartridges slightly while installed and resin flowed out but then stopped. Should it really take 8 hours to fill a tank? This is not what I experienced with my other 3L