Ruler or Ruler Grid in Preform

It would be nice if there was some sort of a ruler or a ruler grid that could be toggled on and off so that you can clearly see the height of your prints before you make them.  As of right now I find my self having to measure the screen and zoom out until the print volume is about 6 inches tall so that I can get an idea of how tall my prints are.  That would be super helpful!

Thanks

It’s a great idea, and one I submitted as well. If you’re not always working on the Form then it makes even more sense. Scaling is different across devices and platforms.

As PreForm gets closer to a version 2, I would think the Form sw team would be able to give more focus to cosmetic and operator enhancements, rather than fixing critical bugs (i.e. ‘show stoppers’).

-sj

Reping. Would be nice to have some visual indicators of dimensions of both the build volume, as well as the actual pieces of geometry in a build. Thanks.

-sj

Agreed this would be a very helpful addition. Maybe also a %scale indicator/exact control

Does anybody know the exact dimensions of the pre-form grid?..Maybe we should just print a little 3 axis ruler within every build!?