Problème d'impression

bonjour à tous j’ai effectué plusieurs nettoyage miroir et bac neuf résine neuve et l’imprimante fonctionne mal .la dernière résine que j’ai commandé .elle était épaisse. j’ai trouvé

y a t-il un problème de résine ?
y a t-il un problème du laser de l’imprimante ?

Hope you can translate this. I have a similar issue and was thinking it may be the age of the resin. Mine is over 12 months old and I just noticed this on the last few prints.

je ne trouve pas de date sur l’étiquette de la bouteille ?

where is it ?

“Best if used before” date is on the label. It is turned vertical mid way around the label.

picture please

la surprise ce matin .toutes mes résines commandées datent de février 2015 et sont donc plus valable .voila pourquoi j’ai des problèmes d’impressions .elles ont été acheter chez Makershop revendeur français

Here’s is a photo of the label. You can see that this Grey was good until 3/16 - March 2016.

I just made this group of prints on my Form1+ (18 hr run) with the resin shown in the previous photo. As you can see, the prints are a mess. I believe this was caused by the fact the resin is way out of date seeing this almost June 2016. 3 months out of date in fact.
I will pour out the old resin and clean the resin tank. Then use new resin that I just received a few weeks ago. I was trying to save money by using the old resin and it worked for two liters but the last half liter is no good. Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.