Problem with shipping and Formlabs support

Yesterday I received a link from the formlabs support to track the parcel with a new printer which I should have received in return for the first defective one .

It turned out that the parcel stuck in a nearby city because the sender (Formlabs) had entered the wrong address. I contacted the mail but they say that they cannot change the address because of my words and I must contact the sender and provide him the correct address.

Then the formlabs support wrote that it was impossible to change the address because of the rules of mail. Now the whole way will be re-run. another new printer has not even been sent yet, it has just been ordered yesterday. It is very disappointing that the printer is so close, but it will last forever until I get it.

I do not understand how you can make a mistake with the address when you send such an expensive thing and why formlabs support did not see that there was a problem and how can it be that you can not change the address without canceling the parcel!

Today I contacted the post office again (with branches in Germany and the Netherlands). Both say that the sender CAN change the address. I do not understand why the Formalabs staff tell me that the Post does not allow this, they did not try to contact the post at all to solve this problem?

Maybe someone from the staff of the formlabs who read this forum will help me, I feel helpless in this situation. I paid money for the printer, my defective printer was taken away from me, and I am not sure if I get a new one, it turns out that I have given a lot of money and have nothing at the moment.

Big Problem with Printing

If you have the tracking number, you can ask DPD to deliver to a different address, using a form on their website. This will only work if the parcel has not yet been returned to the sender.

I did it right after I noticed a mistake, dpd told me that only the sender can change the address, because it is a parcel from abroad.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.