PreForm Replace issues

I’m having problems iterating a design and then using the replace function on PreForm. It is always off 90 degrees and then that skews the orientation and also then it will not properly apply the touch points I had programmed before. Very irritating issue on something that used to work flawlessly and now having issues all the time.

Hey @obitricer,

Thanks for letting us know about your Replace feature; this could be an issue with this iteration of the software so you could try rolling back to a previous version to see if the issue persists. If so, please reach out to our Support Team for further assistance.

Hey @obitricer ,
can I ask a bit more details about your problem? I would like to know the PreForm version you are using and how old the .FORM file you plan to replace models in them.
Because at summer, for PreForm 3.31.0 there was a fix in the model replace feature. This fix ensured that supports are handled well. Unfortunately the fix included some coordinate system fixes as well and resulted an incompatibility with older .FORM files. If this is the case, then I suggest to re-create the jobs in the new PreForm, save into a new .FORM file and then it will work well.
I hope this helps, Peter