Object definition

hi, i print jewelry model for a silicon mold but i’ve a lot of problems about the definition of the object.
the top of the print it’s perfect but the part below it’s horrible, i can’t made a mold with this.
i print print with 25 micron of definition because i must have a perfect details.
I would like to know the cause of this mistakes,i must put more support or i must change my print method?
i post a photo for you,the second photo it’s the right part.
thank you for your answer
bye

Maria, there could be several reasons for the surface finish you are seeing here. I would recommend that you contact our support team so they can help figure out whats causing this.

Jory

Hi could you finish this feed with what the cause was as a client of mine is having a similar problem?
regards
Eve

hi, if I knew I would tell you, i try with other support but now i don’t have the solution.

If you have any ideas or solution I would be grateful if you were to tell me.

thank you and good job.

bye

Hi Cristina
I am running some test prints at the moment after cleaning the tray, the resin and put in new supports, so will let you know what we found the problem to be,
warm regards
Eve

Maria, I did not see a ticket from you in our system. Have you been in contact with our support team? You can also try inspecting your mirror for dust, which can sometimes effect print quality. We have a walk through of inspection here:

Jory

Hi Cristina
We did a test print with a bigger base and sturdier supports (after cleaning the resin) and it came out very well, so it may be that there is too much movement on your piece as it is growing. That was definitely the case with my client. Hope this helps
regards
Eve

hi,
i clean the mirror before the print of the first photo…

my last print it’s this…

it’s the same model of the first photos, it’s not a modern sculpture …

Hi Maria,

Thanks for the update on your print! At this point, it would be best to open a support ticket for more in depth trouble-shooting help from the team. In the meantime, it would be good to take a loot at our fine-tuning support article. The support team will provide further instructions using this tool in your ticket!

i made the print test and the printer it’s ok

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.