Non-responsive touch screen and strange print failure

I have an issue where the touch screen became unresponsive to input. The hardware button works fine, and the display was showing the correct information, but I couldn’t operate the unit with the touch screen.

This happened after I uploaded a print. I power cycled the machine, unplugged the power cord, but still the same issue.

After the machine rebooted, I pressed the hardware button and the print started, but was mostly a failure. See attached pics for the outcome.
The resin also didn’t seem properly cured, and the rafts felt squishy as I pryed the pieces from the build platform.

Pieces are hollowed with vent holes, preform showed no issues with cupping / supports. Anyone else run into this issue?

Example 1

Example 2

Example 3

Hey there!

I’m so sorry to hear you’re having some issues with your Form 2 touchscreen and some recent prints! That’s absolutely not the experience we want our users to have.

The most efficient way to get you back up and running is to get in touch with our support team at the link below. We’d be happy to help you investigate both the print failures and the unresponsive touchscreen.

https://support.formlabs.com/s/contact-support?language=en_US

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.