NextDent LC-3DPrint box for Dental SG

Hi all,

Does anyone has experience with the NextDent LC-3DPrint box? We’d like to use it to post-process models made with the Dental SG to assure biocomp and I would like to have some feedback. If I am right this box is currently recommended for this use.

Can it be used for other FL resin types? I have read in the IFU there is a fan that is activated if the temperature exceeds 33°C and the machine stops if above 45°C…

I know the form Cure might be a better fit and useable for other types of resins but we need it quickly…

The NextDent LC-3D is currently what we’re recommending for curing DentalSG, and Form Cure will ensure bio-compatibility as well. If you need a curebox in a pinch, the NextDent is a great choice!

The NextDent curebox allows for temperature control and will be usable with other resins though some tweaking of curing profiles might be necessary for best results.

Thanks Frew. I guess if it cannot reach higher temperature I’d just need to leave it for a longer time in the box.

Wavelength of light, intensity of light, and temperature are all factors that influence how long a part will take to cure. The NextDent LC-3D Curebox does use different light wavelengths and intensities so it’s difficult to generalize what changes to make between Form Cure and the NextDent box. Given it’s ability to properly post-cure DentalSG, it will almost certainly be compatible with each of our other resins but modifications will need to be made to the curing process.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.