New tank showing as poor health

New tanks just arrived for my Form3+. The Dashboard tells me that its 25914% used already.
Looks like a bug that was fixed with Firmware in the past. Wonder if anyone else is finding this with the latest firmware? New tank, new Rigid 10K resin.

Hi @Definethelight,

Assuming your printer’s firmware is up to date, the tank lifetime should automatically reset after you run and complete a print. If it doesn’t, let Support know, and they should be able to reset the tank’s lifetime for you.

1 Like

Hey Jesse. Thanks, you are spot on! Showing 4% now having completed its first 14hr print successfully. Tell me, when it gets to 100% will it simply refuse to print, or will it carry on all be it with lesser quality results?

Hi @Definethelight,

Glad to hear that the tank’s lifetime reset! When the tank lifetime approaches 100%, you will be given a prompt indicating that the tank will be more prone to failure with continued use. You can dismiss the prompt and continue using the tank as you’d like, but we strongly recommend swapping out the tank at or prior to reaching the 100% mark to avoid any potential resin spills due to tank failure.

1 Like

Thanks Jesse. Makes perfect sense. This new ‘%’ system makes it easier to cost jobs and in turn pass those costs onto the customer. Happy with that!

1 Like