MotorJam

Hi,

I’m in trouble with my form2 printer.
It happent like this: few prints before the printer reported me a motor is jammed. I looked but nothing was blocking any movement. I said continue to print and the print went well. This time i’m printing again and at the 5 layer it said motor jammed again. I look but no unknown object were in the printer so i said ignore and continue to print.
After that i kept on printing but one layer after it said raisin sensor problem…
I cancelled the print, and restart the printer.
It tryed to restart for 10 times but didn’t manage to… At some point i did factory reset and now its on.

But now the built platform is down and doesn’t want to go up…

What can I do? I’m quite scared about some bigger issues…

That definitely does not sound like desired behavior. I would reach out to customer support and they can help get you up and running.

Hi @luxormuch,

At this point I would not print again until you have heard from support. You can open up a ticket here. While the FL Forums are a fantastic place to be, actual support is the best place to ask a question like this.

• Kevin

Edit: Looks like @CraigBroady and I were typing at the same time! LOL Great minds…

Thanks I opened a ticket but I’m in Europe so it might take a while… the built platform is still down inside the raisin tank… how can i move it back up? I don t want it to stick their…

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.