Mixer Detaching even after cleaning tank

Brand new Form 3+ had its first failure, but it seems to be something to do with the mixer. When the mixer moves towards the RIGHT (away from home), it works fine, but when it returns, it detaches from the magnets on one side.
The detachment seems to occur on the same side, in approximately the same place every time I have tried to get it working again. Using the tank tool, Ive inspected the film and I cant find any stuck resin, or particles.
I also tried running the Mixer Calibration, which picks up the mixer just fine, but when it returns to home base, it detaches again.
The printer had been sitting for ~ 7 days since its last print, but it is away from sunshine and is always closed.
Is there something else I should looking for?

Form 3+
Tough 2000 resin. Tank is ~ 45 days into its 75 day lifespan.

Hi @jdrews,

Sorry for the late reply to this post, but I wanted to make sure that you were able to get in touch with our Support Team to get this problem looked into. Please do submit a ticket if not and they will be sure to help!

Hi Corey,
No Worries, I documented most of my updates over at

since it was a more popular post.

In short, the issue occurred ONLY with Tough2000.
CS send me a new tank to try, and I still had failures
Then they sent me a new printer, still had failures.
Then CS sent me different resin to test (Gray V4) along with a new tank, and I also purchased Tough1500 and a new tank.
I have not had a single failure using Gray V4 or Tough1500.

1 Like

I am glad to hear that they were able to get you set up with a couple of resins that are working better for you!