Introducing Monthly Dashboard Reports

Today, we’re excited to announce a new Dashboard feature - monthly printing reports. At the beginning of each month, you’ll receive an overview of the past month’s printer and material usage. We’ll gather together stats like number of prints completed, percentage of successful prints, and material usage to help you better track how you use your printer over time.

Monthly notifications can be toggled via the ‘settings’ panel in Dashboard. Users that had their printers registered in Dashboard for the month of June will be receiving their first report shortly so keep and eye out and let us know what you think!

4 Likes

Although this might be a good idea, it is highly inaccurate. Mine says 100% success rate but almost 50% of attempted prints (all the dental SG prints) were failures. If this is going to be worthwhile it needs to be honest.

You are the only one who tells the printer if that print was a success or a failure. This piece of information is the one sent in the report. Lying to yourself? maybe? :joy:

Nope, I selected failure. Im not an idiot!

Well then, I suppose failure is not an option. ;>)

1 Like