How do you use your Form 2 leveling tools?

@Hillzzz I think you’re off by a decimal place—closer to 5£

@Richard_Beck you might want to put some holes along the edges (like a old rotary phone) so it will be easier to adjust.

You are right Craig - sorry new to this

It printed out fine and works but now that I have the printer in hand, despite @FedEx ripping the box open, I think I will put some dial holes all around the rim.

How many times have you moved your printer?
Once to set it up yesterday next to my Form 1+.
How many times have you needed to level your printer? Once at initial set up. I was relieved that it worked after the damage to the box by fedex.
Do you use the leveling tools to level your printer? If no, what is your process? If yes, do you use both or just one?. Yes, I used the tools. One on each front foot and turned to steer the dot into the circle.
Do you know where you store your leveling tools? If so, where? Yes, at the moment, they are both sitting on the feet.i will be returning them to the bad and keeping it leaning between my two printers… I just had an idea to apply a 3m removable mounting tape to the back of the printer base and and just stick them there in their bag.

Craig, after using the supplied wrench, I like your idea of including rotary dial style holes. Attached is an STL and screenshot of my new version inspired by you for posterity. It is the bubble wrench.

I am excited about the upcoming metallic blue and polished titanium resins. As you can see, I can’t wait for them to arrive.

Here is the stl.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.