Help impossible print with dental model

Hello to everyone,
I’m dental tecnichian, I’m starting printing model in my lab with Form2 with dental model resin;
my first four or five print was succesfuly but now I have a lot of problem: like loosing part to print or with a delaminated part… i’ve tryed to chage supporting, change cartridge and tank but the issues is the same or worst then before…:cold_sweat::sob::sob::sob:

In past I have worked with other 3d Printer and in case similar I have to calibrate or optimize Z axis, but in Formlab I havent found a procedute to calibrate but only to change Z level with Z Fine Tuning, could some one post procedure if existing???

after some failur I’ve tryed to move upper Z axis with a step of 0.10 and tryed to print 5 cubes (4 in the platform corner, 1 in the middle) but the result is only 2 Cubes (near the cartridge) an the orthe 3 is printed in onli first 0.20mm

I’ve attached some pics

could some one give me a suggestion??? i’m loosing my mind:weary::sob::weary::sob:

ciao!!!

It might be the case that the components that are detaching are interfering with the other parts and causing them to fail. You mentioned that you tried modifying the Z fine tuning but it sounds like you increased it. You might try reducing the Z fine tuning value so that it’s a negative number. You can safely iterate downwards by -0.2mm until you hit -1mm or so. If that doesn’t seem to correct things, let me know so that I can get you in touch with a member of our support team.

1 Like

thank you so much Frew,
now my dealer is running your Optical test after it I’ll try to move it down like your suggestion!!!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.