Fully Printed Model, but printer crashed and looped endlessly

Just got my first form 2 yesterday, and made my first print on it. Mostly a brilliant success. :slight_smile:

While the model finished printing completely, the touch screen had crashed somewhere around 33%. None of the buttons on the printer were responsive, and the printer was constantly dipping the model up and down in and out of the resin for hours over night, even though it was finished.

I couldn’t figure out how to stop it, so I pulled out the power cord from the socket on the wall, and uploaded diagnostics.

Anyone else know what might have happened? The model printed brilliantly so I am very happy. But the crashing of the printer was weird…

That’s a very odd failure mode that I can’t say I’ve encountered before though I’m glad to hear that the print finished successfully. We sometimes see screen freezes which have been mitigated in recent updates, but continuing to submerge a print after it’s finished isn’t something I’ve seen. Our support team is going to be best suited to troubleshoot this with you and a member of our team will be reaching out over email.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.