Frozen Form 2

After a successful print, the Form 2 froze on “Was this print successful”. Then I power cycled the printer and it freezes during start up. I tried the reset by holding the button down when the machine boots up, right after the logo appears. Didn’t do anything. It’s like it boots up frozen. The logo appears with the status bar immediately like this and it doesn’t change (even with the button pushed down. Any suggestions?

have you tried to unplug the power?

Yes…[quote=“Todd_Mayclin, post:1, topic:24041”]
Then I power cycled the printer and it freezes during start up. I tried the reset by holding the button down when the machine boots up, right after the logo appears. Didn’t do anything. It’s like it boots up frozen.
[/quote]

One of my Form 2’s is in the same condition. Unfortunately I haven’t found a solution either.

Just in case someone else runs in to this, here’s formlabs reply: Since the printer is no longer under warranty, there would be an $830 flat-rate charge to complete the repair. This charge covers parts, labor, and the return shipping; you would be responsible for the costs associated with shipping the items to our facility.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.