Formlabs Comes to You - Week 6!

The content train keeps on going! I hope you’ve all had a great week and are as excited as I am for the weekend, but before we get there, I have to tell you about the cool stuff coming up next week!

Broadly, next week will have an entertainment focus, which we’re super excited about.

On Tuesday, April 28th at 12pm EST, join Formlabs’ expert trainer and toy designer Jake Kapusta on our Twitch Channel. He’ll be giving a broad overview of digital sculpting software Zbrush. See his modeling workflow, some recent projects, and how he prepares his pieces for 3D printing.

Join us on April 30th at 12PM EST to hear from designers Daniel De Leon and Aiman Akhtar about their careers in the entertainment industry, why 3D printing is critical to their work, and the surprising connections between their industry and design for healthcare. You can register for this free session here.

Feel free to leave any questions you have for any of these speakers in this thread and I’ll make sure they get passed along!

Thanks so much, everyone! Have a great weekend, and I hope to see you there next week. :slight_smile:

How do you go from a digital pipeline (Zbrush/3d Print) for great design into a manufacturing (CAD/Cam, tooling)? Is that within your realm or do you hand off to another team after the design phase/

Are these demonstration recorded? The presentation on toy making was great, but I can’t find it any more.

Hey @DigArt!

Yes, all of our sessions are recorded at this link. If you can’t find the one you’re looking for there, be sure to let us know and we can add it! Thanks!