Form 2 indirect bonding tray

Has anyone experience with “indirect bonding trays” for orthodontic bracket placement? Especially I´m interested in what material from which company do you use for “indirect bonding trays”.

I’m unsure of whether any of our materials have been used for this application specifically but you should check out our new Dentistry Page.

We have two bio-compatible materials; DentalSG and the newly announced Dental LT Clear. DentalSG is Class 1 Biocompatible and used for surgical guides that are rated for up to 24 hours of intra-oral use.

Dental LT Clear is a Class IIa biocompatible resin which makes it ideal for things like splits, retains, and other direct-printed orthodontic devices.

@3D_Print_Berlin NextDent resins makes everything you will need for your dental resin purposes, specifically a resin for IBTs.

As @Frew mentioned, Formlabs is increasing their dental resin profile, and my guess is that the Dental LT Clear will work for your purposes once it comes out.

@Frew You mentioned Class 1 Biocompatible is rated for up to 24 hours of intra-oral use, does that mean 24 hours at a time, or 24 hours total? Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.