Foam in grey resin affecting print

I posted before about foaming in grey resin. I kind of solved the problem by emptying the resin tank and filtering it with a paint filter after every print. I waste a little resin doing this which i’m not happy with since it cost so much. I included a picture of the base on one print. If anyone can see the picture clear enough, it looks like bubbles on the base to me. If i can get any input on what other people see, it would be appreciated. I also included a picture of the tank after two print.

Sure looks like bubbles to me. Perhaps they weren’t rinsed well enough in the IPA. What I like to do is use a little paint brush to gently rub the surface to help get rid of any leftover resin on the part while in the IPA. I also started recently rinsing the part off in water between the first and second IPA rinse as well as after. I blow the part completely dry after each water rinse. This helped with the parts being tacky after rinsing as well. Hope this helps.

Chris

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.