Bubbles in resin tank

Hey guys,

I have been having trouble trying to get good prints off my form 2 with durable resin. I noticed that when I am agitating the resin in the tank there are a lot of bubbles as shown in the picture. Is this normal? And should I let the bubbles sit before printing? I also posted a picture of the issue I am having when printing in durable. The part seems to get off center when beginning the print, then recenter itself for the remainder. Thank you for your feedback!

`!

I’ve seen the bubbles as well but doubt it is the cause of your low print quality.
I’d suggest reorienting the piece so there is a slight angle to it.

Flat surfaces perpendicular to the platform seem to generate results like this as well as create coagulated resin collected within the spires of the support structure.

1 Like

Agreed! Typically bubbles like this look scarier than they really are because they’ll all get pushed out of the way during printing anyways.

A more tilted orientation during printing is absolutely the first thing I’d try here as well. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.