Error :41

TENGO UN MENSAJE DE ERROR 41. DESDE LA PRIMERA CAPA, EL PROBLEMA ES REITERATIVO Y NECESITO IMPRIMIR.
Es apenas la tercera impresión que realizo en mi FORM2 y no lo he conseguido pese a tener que haber desechado una buena cantidad de resina del tanque pues esta contiene partículas de las primera capas que se estaban formando.
I HAVE A MESSAGE OF ERROR 41. FROM THE FIRST LAYER, THE PROBLEM IS REITERATIVE AND I NEED TO PRINT.
It is just the third impression I make on my FORM2 and I have not got it despite having to have discarded a good amount of resin from the tank because it contains particles from the first layers that were forming.

You can filter it, instead of discarding resin. About the error, contact formlabs support, they will help you to solve the issue

CPinto

On filtering resin. Use a SOLO type plastic cup and also a paint filter funnel to strain the resin. Use plastic gloves to hold the tank and the plastic spatula to push the resin and hard pieces down to drain into the funnel. Do this slowly and make sure resin isn’t running down the front of the tank lip when you are pouring. Have some folded pieces of paper towel handy to wipe the excess resin off the side of the tank at the spout area. Be sure to do everything to keep your hands/fingers, from the bottom of the tray so the window doesn’t get dirty. I do this often.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.