Email notifications and dashboard monitoring not working

Hi,
since I’ve updated to preform version 3.32.0 a few weeks ago, both our printers have stopped sending email notifications for start/finish or errors when I put on prints, connectivity to the printers is fine, I can send print files etc. But it has stopped sending notifications and also it doesn’t show active jobs and current progress on the dashboard but the printers are available on the printer section on the dashboard. Has anyone had this issue since the last update?
I have 2 printers, a Form3 (early2019) running firmware rc-2.2.1-2049. a Form3+ running firmware rc-1.19.8-746.
Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Mike

Hi @mikegibbons,

Thanks for reaching out! I don’t know of this issue being linked to the latest PreForm or firmware releases. One factor to double check would be your firewall settings as described in our Connectivity and security article. If the issue persists, feel free to get in touch with Support for them to check your printers’ connectivity from our end.

Hi @Jesse_K

Thank you for your reply. I don’t think its a firewall issue as it was working before and just stopped. I will contact the support team.

Thanks
Mike

2 Likes