Detail Issues for a stamp

Hi all,

I have been having some issues with details showing up in a stamp. I have printed it flat on the buildplate in tough resin and the details came out great. However, when I try to print the model again in Black or Grey resin the details are not coming out and are unusable. I have tried printing in different angles but still no success. Does anyone have any ideas on how to solve this?

Thanks in advance.

Printing flat on the build plate can cause issues because of the compressed first layers. With the print being compressed for the first 5mm for some reins a flat print won’t work.

I would keep the part flat and add supports. You’ll need to sand the support side flat but the details should be there.

If you angle it a little bit you can get better detail—when it prints it can only get as small as the laser itself so when you print it like that some of the detail may be thinner than the laser spot. If you angle it, it will end up where the laser can print details since the layer will be thicker.

Thanks for the advice

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.