Backer resin coupons

I know i’ve seen coupon’s for $129 resin because I was a kickstarter backer but after searching my email I can’t find anything. Where are they and how do I order several bottles of resin for a discount?

@Michael

I received.an e-mail from labs@formlabs.com with the title “Your First Resin Coupons”.  If you didn’t receive it or deleted it, I would suggest checking with them soon as the coupons are set to expire today or tomorrow.  I’m sure they would understand and still honor them, but it might be good to know what happened to them so you won’t miss the ones they send in the future.

Steven, you’re absolutely right!

Formlabs issues three coupons for $20 off a bottle of resin once every three months to our Kickstarter backers who ordered a printer.If you misplaced your coupons, or never received them, send us an e-mail at support@formlabs.com and we’ll make sure you get them.

Also, it’s important to note that our Form Store only allows one coupon per order, so if you order more than one bottle, fill out this form, and we’ll apply the discounts manually.