Anarchy War, my personal Tabletop miniature game. First 8 prints with my new Form2

Hi there,

I’ll present my personal project of table top miniature games powerd by Form2. Actually the prints are low resolution 0.1 z slice.

Hope you’ll enjoy it,

Riccardo Aversa

6 Likes

they look really cool, nice work

Hey Richard,
Nice models! We also have some TT players here in the Berlin office and really like your miniatures! We’re currently printing some of Dutchmogul’s models on our printers, you mind sharing some of your files? :slight_smile:

Kind regards,
Jakob

Jakob Dobberow
Formlabs Services - Customer Care

Have you seen these articles?
Model orientation
Supports
Advanced supports

Hi Jakob,

this are models of mine future kickstarter campain of the TT game I’m working on, than give them for free doesn’t have sense :slight_smile: where is the business if i give it for free.
I’m happy you like it, and I hope you will buy my game when i’ll start the Kickstarter Campain, the form2 it’s the best tool for this kind of project.

Kind Regards,

Riccardo

2 Likes

Gnaw, too bad, I suspected you’d answer smt along those lines, but hey: asking don’t cost a dime, right? ^-^
I also really like the Form 2 for things like this, Have you considered doing a limited run of printing your models in castable and getting them casted at a facility in your area?

Kind regards,
Jakob

Jakob Dobberow
Formlabs Services - Customer Care

Have you seen these articles?
Model orientation
Supports
Advanced supports

Yes I’ll have to make them printable with classic silicone mold and than consider what is the best solution. It depends a lot on how much i’ll earn with the kickstarter campain

Kind Regards,

Riccardo

Hi everybody,

I want to share with you the link of mine kickstarter campaign connected to the miniature printed with the form2.
Help me to share the word and if you like it bake it :slight_smile:

Regards,

Riccardo

1 Like