An appology is due! Thank you Formlabs

Roughly two weeks ago I posted about my frustrations with theFL3 on how it contentiously freezes up even after just a 100 layers …

Given that the machine was already a replacement and by now now well out of warranty; at least with respect to the initial purchase date, I was expecting a “we’ve taken the money run” attitude from Formlabs. Forgoing reaching out for further calls for support …

Then @DKirch (Formlabs Community Manager) suggested not to give up and still file a request for support.

So I did …

And support I did get !!

After explaining my grievances to Katarzyna (a BIG shout-out to her) took my case to heart. After some back and forth it was concluded to be most likely a firmware issue.

After resetting to factory defaults, installing the latest firmware and a whole bunch of successful test prints … I am a happy customer. Was even offered some resin to compensate for the extensive testing.

Thank you Formlabs :wink:

10 Likes

I’ll take what little credit I’m due, and pass the majority of it on to our lovely support team! I’m so glad they were able to get you printing again!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.